THREE RIVERS HEALTH DISTRICT
COVID-19 Drive Thru Testing Event
FREE for all
Ages 2 and up
Where: Washington & Lee High School
6380 Kings Highway
Montross, VA 22520
When: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Montross Town Hall will reopen to the public after a period of closure due to COVID-19. In order to minimize the risk to the general public and employees from COVID-19 exposure, the following measures will be in place:
We still encourage you to pay your water/trash bill by:
a. Mailing a check to the Town of Montross, PO Box 126,Montross, VA 22520
b. Using the secure 24-hour payment drop box located next to the front door of the Town Office located at 15869 Kings Highway, Montross, VA
c. Paying online at townofmontross.org
2. By order of the Governor of Virginia, anyone 10 years of age or older must wear a face mask or face covering before entering the building. EXCEPTION: Anyone who has a breathing problem or health issue that would put their health at risk by wearing a face mask or face covering.
3. Please do not enter Town Hall if you are running a fever or have been sick the past 14 days.
4. Please keep a 6 foot minimum separation from others while in Town Hall.
Citizens needing assistance are encouraged to contact Town Hall by telephone at 804-493-9623 or send an email to email@example.com.
COVER YOUR FACE
Thank you for your cooperation.
FROM THE OFFICE OF CONGRESSMAN ROB WITTMAN
Helping Neighbors Program
With the rising prevalence of Coronavirus (COVID 19) in the region, many of us are self-quarantining. This creates challenges for many seniors and other self-quarantined individuals who still need access to groceries, medications, and other services or supplies. To help address these concerns, Bay Aging offers our Helping Neighbors program to link those interested in volunteering with our neighbors in need of assistance.
If you are interested in helping your neighbors stay fed and have access to much needed services/supplies during this crisis, or if you are quarantined/home-bound and need assistance, please fill out the Volunteer or Request for Assistance forms and we will connect volunteers with those in need. Please note, this service is available to ANY AGE, not just seniors.
Please click the link below for more information:
VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Town of Montross activated its Volunteer Assistance Program (VAP) on March 13th. This program is a phone tree to check on citizens that may need assistance during times of emergencies. If you feel like you’d like to be included in our VAP please call 804-214-0084.
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL - 911.
March 17, 2020
The Town of Montross urges residents to educate themselves regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and follow best practices when it comes to preventing the illness and avoiding exposure.
Please follow these tips to keep yourself and your family members safe:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In instances when soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough of difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider or the Health Department immediately.
Virginia Department of Health link:
World Health Organization: