In an effort to minimize the risk to the general public and employees from COVID-19 exposure, the following measures will be in place:
1. By order of the Governor of Virginia, anyone 5 years of age or older must wear a face mask or face covering before entering the building.
2. Please do not enter Town Hall if you are running a fever or have been sick the past 14 days.
3. Only one person at a time in Town Hall lobby area.
PLEASE MAKE UTILITY PAYMENTS :
Using the secure 24 hour drop box located next to the front door of the Town Office
Paying online at townofmontross.org
Mailing your check to:
Town of Montross
PO Box 126, Montross, VA 22520
Thank you for cooperation!
COVER YOUR FACE
VOLUNTEER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The Town of Montross activated its Volunteer Assistance Program (VAP) on March 13th. This program is a phone tree to check on citizens that may need assistance during times of emergencies. If you feel like you’d like to be included in our VAP please call 804-214-0084.
IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL - 911.
March 17, 2020
The Town of Montross urges residents to educate themselves regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and follow best practices when it comes to preventing the illness and avoiding exposure.
Please follow these tips to keep yourself and your family members safe:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. In instances when soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough of difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider or the Health Department immediately.
Virginia Department of Health link:
World Health Organization: